Sunday, February 22, 2009


i hate it here.
i want everyone to leave me alone.
just forget about me.
i've never existed.
i'm a bad person and i know it so please go away.
i'm unhealthy in every possible way.
i lack a range of emotions.
i am always concealing something.
i never feel real.
i do so many stupid things that it's become entirely too easy to make fun of me.
i get drunk and do even more stupid things that i rarely remember.
i wait around for other people.
my priorities change to accomodate others leaving little time for me to try to understand what the fuck is wrong with me.
i worry constantly. about the least worrisome of things.
i judge myself all day. non stop. all the time. 
i don't take care of myself. my mom keeps calling me asking me about whether or not i've been "taking care of myself." and i tell her yes. and she tells me that she's had nightmares lately. that makes me nervous.
i don't sleep.
i don't do my homework. i don't care about my homework.
i waste my time doing dumb things like blogging and being whiny when i could be doing something purposeful.
i am unhappy and i'm good at hiding it.
i dream about leaving this place all day long.
i don't know if i know who i am.
i don't know. i don't know.
for now, solitude must surround me.
i'm sorry for all the ways i hurt other people. 

i am sorry.
i'm gonna try to get better.





No comments: