Monday, April 6, 2009

i am human and i need to be loved just like everybody else does

i'm having trouble sleeping. 
i feel like my entire body is pulsating in an uncomfortable way.  
been lonely.  
wishing i made a better impression today. 
wishing i wasn't so anxious about making other people happy.  
gotta learn to help myself first.  
gotta stop having my life dictated by other people.  
can't wait for may. can't wait to be uninvolved with meca.  can't wait to leave.  
wondering if anyone will miss me.  more like hoping somebody will miss me.
don't know what to do with myself but i get sad sometimes. 
when i see cute ones holding hands, bein happy,  walking down the street i wonder if i'll ever have that again, or ever truly want that again.  days like this make me want that.  someone who is accepting no matter what.  someone who wants you.  

yeah. 
days like this make me miss that a lot. 

No comments: