Sunday, January 17, 2010

GAH!!!!!!!! so here i am. 20. 2 decades yeh know? ohhh my my my. i have to say, i haven't had a real successful birthday in quite a long time and this year was real real nice. i had a lovely time with ben and ellie in portland and with everyone at timmy's house. awwwwwwwhhhh great dancing!!! portland spoileddd me and i love you all very much and seeing everyone was most wonderful! last night was lisa's birthday so as we always do, we had a little joint birthday party at karen's house. i cleaned the fuck up, let me tell you....! here's just a few gems of the 20th year for the gel: ohhhh oopps i forgot to flip some of these but its okay its okay its okay its okay dont worrrrrrry! in case it's difficult to decipher... i received animal collective fall be kind ep, devendrabanhart what will be, nirvana bleach, cocorosie the adventures of ghosthorse and stillborn, the flaming lips embryonic, and the fucking WHITE ALBUM. oooooooooooooh!!!