Monday, April 19, 2010

it's tomorrow today

my days blend together into one long stretch of stress and snippets of relaxation.
i gave notice at my job. although ben and i's living situation is a bit up in the air, it feels much more solid having an end date.
: may 15th last day of work. freeeeedom!

got out of work last night. picked up haley and went to bullmoose. chit chatted and visited the playground at my elementary school. everything was wet from the rain. still nice. electricity and insect humming and moist air all around us.
out my window i can see leaves budding on the tree right above me and the smell of spring gently wafts through the screen.
gotta get up. gotta go to work. gotta do it.

i'm quite excited to be getting tattooed in exactly a month from today. crossed arrows. you n me.

i'm just on the verge of everything and it's getting closer everyday.






1 comment:

Haley S Brandt said...

I do all that lazy,hazy,calm,cool,collect stuff.