Friday, January 16, 2009

yesterday was my birthday! i had a lovely day and night- didn't do anything too special. i found myself to be surrounded by my favorite people and it was quite satisfying.  today i returned to york for a joint birthday party for me and my mom, as it is is her birthday today! 

all time favorite part of the party was when i began to open a thin, large square object from my brother and dad.  out came BIG BUDS 2009 calender...right in front of my entire family.  i started cracking up and my mom started harshly whispering in my ears instructing me to hide it before my memere and papou realized what i had just received.  

hah.  anyway. that shit made my night.  here's my calender and i, in all our subtlety. 

i also received a whole bunch more 120 film for my holga as well as a fisheye lens for it. AND a 77mm wide angle for my digital slr. oh me oh my oh me oh my! typical that this was the one time i chose to leave all my cameras at school. i can't wait to play!

luke just got a new puppy the other day. little black lab from the shelter, named him Bruce. AWH.  i return to the portlando tomorrow! time for rest. sweetest dreams!