Tuesday, January 20, 2009

sacred=profane

to do:
-learn self control
-stand the fuck up for yourself
-imagine beauty
-remember that you will never be the only one
-buy film
-try harder to give up
-scape up some self respect to go with that control
-clean room
-eat more vegetables

i suck always. 
this morning i wrote haikus in english.

inconsistency
fireflies flicker on ice
red lips float past me

underneath is rot
intestines writhe, crawl inside
eat your heart out boy

i am a shadow
can you see me fall?
can't see me at all.

i hate that clicking.
if only i was skinny.
my knees are mountains.

do you think of me?
i think of you. bright blue eyes
i chase you in dreams

your hair is dirty
no, no shower. i like it.
you always smell good.

my belly jiggles
macho pigs, slam that head hard
blurry. black. im gone

5-7-5 syllables is my new mantra. 

No comments: